Save a total of £64.90
Item in stock
Click & Collect
Dyson DC39 Animal Dyson Ball cylinder vacuum cleaner
DC39 Animal is a full-size Dyson Ball cylinder vacuum for powerful dirt and pet hair removal. It turns on the spot and more easily follows the user s path. A central steering mechanism provides greater control. DC39 Animal comes with a 5 year parts and labour guarantee.
Also available in this range
Item in stock
DC39 Animal comes with a Triggerhead tool which is the only turbine head controlled at the handle, so no bending down is required. There s also a Mini turbine head for cleaning pet hair and dirt from confined spaces, upholstery, stairs and the car. Dyson cyclones remove more dirt than any other cyclone. DC39 Animal has Radial Root Cyclone technology with remodelled airways to maximise suction power. And it has been engineered for reduced noise levels. No bag. No loss of suction. No more awkward moves.
- Articulating hard floor tool pivots 180 to clean awkward spaces
- Captures allergens, expels cleaner air
- Quick and hygienic bin emptying
- On-board Combination tool and Stair tool
- 5 year guarantee - parts and labour
- Dyson DC39 Animal Dyson Ball cylinder vacuum cleaner
- Radial Root Cyclone technology - maximises suction power
- Triggerhead tool - the only turbine head controlled at the handle. No bending down
- Ball technology - turns on the spot
- The only cylinder vacuum with an articulated steering mechanism
- Engineered for reduced noise levels
- Mini turbine head cleans pet hair and dirt from confined spaces and upholstery
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 158 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.