Save a total of £100.00
Item in stock
Click & Collect
Dyson DC41 Animal Dyson Ball upright vacuum cleaner
DC41 Animal is a Dyson Ball upright vacuum cleaner for powerful all-round dirt and pet hair removal. With Ball technology, it has a streamlined machine profile and turns on the spot steering easily around furniture, obstacles and into difficult places. DC41 Animal comes with a 5 year parts and labour guarantee.
Dyson cyclones capture more dirt than any other. DC41 Animal has Radial Root Cyclone technology its airways have been remodelled to maximise suction power. Like all Dyson vacuum cleaners it doesn t lose suction. Its self-adjusting cleaner head maintains optimal contact with every floor type, reducing air leaks and retaining suction power even on hard floors. No fiddly dials or bending down to make manual adjustments. DC41 Animal also comes with a Mini turbine head for cleaning pet hair and dirt from confined spaces, upholstery, stairs and the car.
- Instant-release high-reach wand
- Pedal-free automatic recline - simply recline and go
- Motorised brush bar - independent motor for better cleaning performance
- Quick and hygienic bin emptying
- On-board Combination tool and Stair tool
- 5 year guarantee - parts and labour
- Dyson DC41 Animal Dyson Ball upright vacuum cleaner
- Radial Root Cyclone technology - maximises suction power
- Self-adjusting cleaner head - optimal contact with every floor type
- Ball technology - turns on the spot
- Mini turbine head - cleans pet hair and dirt from confined spaces and upholstery
- Lightweight and durable
- Captures allergens, expels cleaner air
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 160 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.