Save a total of £54.00
Item not in stock
Click & Collect
Dyson DC34 Animal handheld vacuum cleaner
DC34 Animal has twice the suction power of any other handheld in use. It has a motorised brush bar for pet hair removal, making it ideal for homes with pets and for cleaning pet hair from the inside of cars. DC34 Animal is powered by the Dyson digital motor, which spins three times faster than conventional electric motors. It is the most power efficient handheld. DC34 Animal comes with a 2 year guarantee - parts and labour
DC34 Animal has a dual power mode. It enables either 15 minutes of constant high suction for longer cleans (13 minutes with the motorised floor tool attachment) or 6 minutes at 70% higher suction for difficult tasks. DC34 Animal has patented Root Cyclone technology, so it doesn t lose suction as you clean. It runs off a 22.2V lithium-ion battery, which releases its charge evenly with no drop off ª so performance stays strong. The Dyson digital motor in DC34 Animal is smaller and lighter than conventional electric motors ª DC34 Animal weighs just 1.5kg. Balanced weight distribution means it s easier to handle.
- Wide debris nozzle/brush tool - for large particles and delicate surfaces
- Crevice tool - cleans skirting boards, picture rails and in-between furniture
- Hygienic bin - push button to release the dirt
- Weighs just 1.5kg
- Model number: DC34
- 22.2V lithium-ion battery - releases charge evenly and recharges up to three times faster than others
- Root Cyclone technology - doesn t lose suction as you vacuum
- Dyson digital motor - spins up to three times faster than conventional motors
- Motorised brush bar for effective pet hair removal
- Dual power mode - 15 mins of high constant suction or 6 mins on MAX power
- Ideal for homes with pets and for cleaning pet hair from the inside of cars
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 160 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.