Nikon 'AW110 black' 16MP 5x optical zoom compact camera
This black 'AW110' digital compact camera from Nikon is waterproof to depths of 18m and has in built GPS, a 16 megapixel resolution, a 7.5cm (3.0 inch) 614000 dot OLED screen and motion blur reduction. The NIKKOR wide angle lens offers up to 5x optical zoom and the camera can also shoot full HD (1080p) film.
- 8GB SD Card, Case and Medium Tripod
- Slim design: boasts compact 24.5 mm body for superior portability
- Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically selects the sharpest of up to 10 sequential shots
- High ISO (up to 3200)
- Dedicated light modes
- EXPEED C2: Nikons fast and powerful image processing system provides enhanced movie recording, high-sensitivity performance and maximum image quality
- Built in Wi-Fi
- Stereo sound
- Easy Panorama 360/180 degrees
- Robust build: water, shock and freeze-proof. Waterproof to depths of 18 m, shockproof from heights of up to 2 m and freeze-proof for temperatures down to -10C
- Model: NIKON BLACK AW110
- 16 megapixel
- 5x optical zoom
- Lens-shift and Motion Blur Reduction
- NIKKOR wide-angle 5x zoom lens: offers outstanding precision and sharp resolution (35mm equivalent: 28-140mm)
- Large 7.5-cm (3.0-in.) 614k-dot OLED screen
- Full HD (1080p) movie recording
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 157 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.