Item in stock
Nikon 70-300mm AF-S vr f4.5-5.6g IF-ED lens
From Nikon, this 70-300mm lens has a high powered zoom and non-rotating front element which allows the use of circular polarising filters and lens-mounted flash accessories. It has 2 ED glass elements that minimise chromatic aberration while ensuring high resolution and contrast.
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend together smoothly for natural-looking backgrounds
- 67mm diameter filter attachment size (non-rotating)
- Model: JAA795DA
- Weight: 1500 grams
- HWD: 290 x 115 x 115mm
- Features: 4.3x high-power zoom with a range of 70-300mm. Equivalent to 105-450mm when used with a DX format D-SLR camera
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables quiet automatic focusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation
- IF (Internal Focusing) design for fixed lens length and non-rotating front element allows the use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories. VR II offers the equivalent stability of a shutter speed that is 4 stops faster (as deter
- 2 ED glass elements minimize chromatic aberration across the entire zoom range while ensuring high resolution and contrast
- Focus options: Automatic with manual override and Manual only
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.