Save a total of £154.00
Item not in stock
Click & Collect
Raymond Blanc by Anolon hard anodised non stick 'Professional' 4 piece pan set
Full of the quality we have come to expect from renowned chef Raymond Blanc and coming with a lifetime guarantee this fantastic set of hard anodized cookware is from the Professional range of top of the range pots and pans by Raymond Blanc by Anolon. Including three very practical and efficient saucepans and a versatile skillet this great value set of contemporary cookware will make a great addition to any busy kitchen. Its professional performance stems from two superior metals that have been bonded permanently to form an unrivalled combination of durability and cooking performance. The clad construction guarantees fast, even heating extending all the way up the sides of the pan.
The Professional collection from Raymond Blanc by Anolon is oven safe up to180C/350F/Gas Mark 4, dishwasher safe for your convenience and was previously on sale at a higher price in six Debenhams stores.
- Oven safe to - 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4
- Dishwasher safe
- Manufacturer Lifetime (Lids 10 Years) Guarantee
- Set includes: 16cm saucepan, 18cm saucepan, 20cm saucepan, 24cm skillet
- Hard Anodised body, twice as durable as stainless steel for outstanding durability and even heat distribution with no hot spots
- Heavy Gauge - 4.0mm
- The most advanced durable autograph non stick interior by DuPont for easy clean convenience and healthy cooking
- Stainless Steel & silicon knobs
- Stainless Steel handle
- Glass lid
- Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic and halogen hobs
Deliveries are between 8am - 6pm, Mon - Sat.
FREE if you pay with your Debenhams card
FREE delivery on all orders over £30 (normally £3.99)
Deliver to store for collection ( 159 participating stores ) FREE
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.