By Tefal hard anodised aluminium stir fry wok
This aluminium stir fry wok, from the Jamie Oliver range by Tefal, has a durable hard anodised finish. It is also corrosion-resistant with a stainless steel handle, which has silicone insert for comfortable grip. The 'Prometal Pro' non-stick coating comes with a life time guarantee and is metal utensil safe (except with knives and whisks) The highly conductive induction base makes it ideal for all hob types, and it is also oven safe for temperatures of up to 260C. It is made with Tefal's unique 'Thermospot technology' which lets you know when the pan is heated to the right temperature.
This item is available for
UK Home Delivery
Delivered within 4 working days
Next or Named Day Delivery
7 days a week between 8am - 6pm
Monday to Friday - order by 7pm -
Saturday & Sunday - order by 6pm -
Next or Named Evening Delivery
7 days a week between 6pm - 10pm
Monday to Sunday - order by 10pm -
- Contens: 1 x 28cm stirfry pan
- Hard anodised finish
- Dia: 28 cm
- Non stick
- Tefal's unique thermospot technology
- Suitable for all hobs including induction
- Oven safe up to 180C
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime guarantee on non-stick coating
- This guarantee does not cover damage caused by incorrect use such as overheating, professional use or if the product is knocked or dropped.
- This guarantee does not cover stains, discolouration or scratches on the inside or outside of the product due to normal wear and tear.