Joseph Joseph five piece 'Elevate' utensil carousel
This five piece utensil carousel from Joseph Joseph includes 'Elevate' utensils, which are designed to improve hygiene and keep your work surfaces clean. The nylon heads are suitable for use on non stick cookware and they are dishwasher safe.
This item is available for
UK Home Delivery
Delivered within 4 working days
Next or Named Day Delivery
7 days a week between 8am - 6pm
Monday to Friday - order by 7pm -
Saturday & Sunday - order by 6pm -
Next or Named Evening Delivery
7 days a week between 6pm - 10pm
Monday to Sunday - order by 10pm -
- These goods were on sale at the highest price from 10.02.2014 to 09.03.2014 Sold at the reduced price since 10.03.2014
- Rotating storage stand has non-slip base and easy-grip spindle top
- Includes: Elevate solid spoon, elevate slotted spoon, elevate flexible turner, elevate slotted turner, elevate spaghetti server and elevate rotating storage stand
- Elevate tools are designed to improve hygiene and minimise mess
- Elevate tool handle design keeps tool heads off of the work surface
- Nylon heads suitable for non-stick cookware and heat-resistant up to 200 C/392 F
- Weighted handles - Integrated tool rests, improves hygiene and reduces mess
- Caution: Do not leave utensils in cookware whilst cooking. To prevent staining, avoid using with strong colourants such as turmeric. Handles not heat-resistant - avoid contact with hot surfaces.
- Tools - dishwasher safe, stand - wipe clean with a damp cloth
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.