Craghoppers Black Steall Full Stretch Waterproof Trousers - Regular
25% Off -
Save a total of £16.25
About this item
Our fabulous, ground-breaking performance stretch men's waterproof trousers designed for day-long comfort no matter how wet the trail. These men's trousers have the look and feel of normal walking trousers, yet feature watertight, breathable AquaDry Membrane construction that locks out rain, while offering complete freedom of movement for the active outdoors. Uncompromising performance in the heaviest downpour. Craghoppers' unparalleled range of outdoor clothing includes waterproof jackets, walking trousers, easy-care shirts, lightweight fleeces and windproof soft-shell jackets, designed to protect and perform, whatever the weather.
Fabrics: AquaDry Membrane polyester with polyester lining
CraghoppersBlack Steall Full Stretch Waterproof Trousers - RegularNow
Rated 1 out of 5Â by 1
Rated 1 out of 5Â by DivaDi QUALITY GOING DOWNHILL
Graghoppers were usually excellent quality but this last pair have gone from excellent to rubbish the quality has gone downhill.
1. Back panel construction feels as if it is sown on the front making the trousers awkward to wear.
2. Pocket storm flaps are the wrong way round.
3. Waistband at the front is much higher than the back, thus letting in the cold, compromising waterproofness and presenting a permanent "builders crack".
4. The fly button is held on by a couple of threads of cotton.
5. The lining sags out the bottom of the pant hems.
I contacted Craghopper and sent pictures of the faults ,their reply was patronising to say the least. We will NEVER buy their trousers again.