Save a total of £32.50
Orange Girls' Squall Parka
For unbeatable value in kids' outerwear, nothing tops Squall. And now the Squall Parka is redesigned in a style just for her. But it's the features that make Squall Parka a legendary performer. The windproof nylon shell with DriOff finish sheds the wet stuff and is insulated with PolarThin for warmth without bulk. Plus new innovative features make it better than ever: Grow-a-long arms easily extend for growing kids; SnowGuard wrist cuffs lock out the elements; an interior Stowaway Pocket is great for stashing mittens and a hat; the EZ-Zip Tab helps them zip-up themselves; and a hand warmer sheath in each front pocket secures a hand warmer (sold separately). Other features include: an attached hood with visor and rip-grip adjustable cuffs to lock out the elements.
- 100% nylon shell with 100% polyester fleece lining
- Water-resistant, windproof, 3-ply nylon shell, with DriOff finish
- Exclusive PolarThin insulation for warmth without bulk, plus a toasty 300-weight fleece lining in the body and hood
- New! Grow-A-Long sleeves extend up to 2 inches to fit them as they grow
- SnowGuard wrist cuffs: an interior sleeve extension lets them slip their thumb through the cuff, keeping out cold and snow
- EZ-Zip Tab makes zipping themselves up easier
- Reflective trim for better visibility
- Longer parka length for extra coverage
- Machine washable
Debenhams is happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days providing the goods are in a fully resaleable condition (including tags) and not within the exclusion policy*. This policy does not affect your statutory rights. You can return unwanted items either by visiting your local store (the fastest way to get a refund), by arranging a courier collection or returning by post. Exclusions apply to selected products. For instructions on how to return products and information on Debenhams refund policy visit the returns and refunds section of the website.