No one is ever too old to play 'soldiers'! With this paintballing experience for two, the lucky recipients of this gift will get to dodge exploding pellets and take down the enemy in simulated skirmishes. Not only is paintballing great fun, it's a test of the endurance, quick-thinking, leadership and teamwork of those who play. They'll play on purpose-built imaginative 'battle-fields', which may include trekking through the jungle to locate an ancient stone pyramid in the 'Tomb Raider' game, or embarking on a mission to protect the President on his apocalyptic tour of the UK. Whichever battle they're thrown into, they can be sure of an amazing day of paint-filled fun! This paint-splattering experience entitles two people to enjoy a full day's paintballing using the latest USA-spec rapid-fire semi-automatic machine guns with a hip-mounted 400-shot battle pack. At the majority of locations they'll also receive 100 paintballs each to get them started.
- This experience is available Monday to Sunday (subject to minimum group size requirements being met), throughout the year
- Duration of the experience varies depending on the selected location and games. Further paintballs are available to purchase at any venue to enjoy a full day of paintballing
- The minimum age is 12 years. Belfast, Cardiff and Elsham is 16 years. Norwich, Thetford and Northwold is 18 years
- All experiences valid until 1st December 2021, plus optional 6 month extension
- View gift experience locations and further details
- View gift experience details