Beer enthusiasts and foodies will be in their element with this Beer and Food Festival experience, where they can knock back a few beers and taste some delicious food. Whilst each festival varies from one another, from any of the choices on offer, prepare for a day of great entertainment, delicious food and refreshing drinks, including plenty of workshops, demonstrations and stalls. Beer festivals are renowned for their fun and energetic atmospheres, offering visitors different types of craft beers and real ales in a highly social environment and have become more popular in the UK in recent years. Food Festivals can be traced back thousands of years uniting communities through celebrations of harvest. Nowadays food festivals are an all year round celebration of all our favourite foods, with outpourings of flavours, vibrant colours and delicious aromas. They'll find a variety of different stalls, activities, and produce brought to you by people with a real passion and talent for food.
- Each festival runs on one date per year, seasons vary
- This experience can last up to a whole day
- This experience is for two to four people depending on location, there will be other people on the day
- Children to be accompanied by an adult. Those drinking must be above the legal age limit
- All experiences valid until 1st December 2021, plus optional 6 month extension
- View gift experience locations and further details
- View gift experience details