If you know a couple of Blues Fans, then what could be a more perfect treat for them than this experience, where they can enjoy a tour of Chelsea's home stadium, Stamford Bridge, and indulge themselves in over 110 years of history of one of the world's most famous football clubs. They'll be able to enjoy the new and exciting self-guided tour of Chelsea FC, where they'll receive a digital guide, available in 12 languages, featuring stunning videos, 360 films, historical footage and quiz content to enhance their experience. They can sit next to their favourite player's shirt in the Home Dressing Room, feel the electricity of the Player's Tunnel, take the hot seat in the Press Room and experience the atmosphere standing pitch side! Their tour ends at the Chelsea FC Museum, giving a full history of Stamford Bridge. This unmissable behind-the-scenes visit around the home of the Blues is fun, exciting, informative, interactive and tailored for football fans from all over the world.
- The tours operate Monday to Sundays, throughout the year, excluding match days and the day before a European fixture
- Your tour will last 1 hour plus time at the museum
- The minimum age is 16 years old and over
- This experience is for two people, there will be a maximum of 40 people in your group
- All experiences valid until 1st December 2021, plus optional 6 month extension
- View gift experience locations and further details
- View gift experience details