A fun-filled and nostalgic day out awaits with this Family Steam Train Experience. For both adults and kids and with a choice of scenic locations to choose from, this is a fantastic opportunity to see some of the most unspoiled parts of the countryside while travelling in style. Britain boasts more railway attractions per square mile than any other country in the world. And with 100 heritage railways, 60 steam museum centres and 700 operational engines, all supported by a legion of 23,000 enthusiastic volunteers, a day out on a steam train offers the chance to savour a bygone age of riding aboard a lovingly preserved locomotive. For this experience, some journeys are return trips, while others are all day rover tickets, so they may be able to stop off en route to explore the local area on foot depending on the location they select. They may also be able to visit other attractions at the venue, such as a steam train museum, this will also vary by the location.
- This experience is available on selected dates, typically March to October, however some locations are available throughout the year
- The experience can last from 35 minutes to a full day
- Minimum age restrictions apply, under 17's must be accompanied by an adult
- This voucher is valid for a minimum of two adults and two children, depending on location, and excludes special event days
- All experiences valid until 1st December 2021, plus optional 6 month extension
- View gift experience locations and further details
- View gift experience details