This Traditional Seaside Escape is the perfect getaway for anyone who would prefer a break somewhere other than a countryside or city location. Whilst modern life has left its mark on many of the UK's most popular short break destinations, there is something about a trip to the seaside that retains a charm which harks back to traditional holidays from simpler times. Whether they have fond memories of donkey rides across the sand and knobbly knee competitions, or they just enjoy the bracing effects of the sea air and a chance to paddle, this break is ideal for someone who likes to be beside the seaside. During this seaside escape, they can walk along the pier and try their hand at the variety of amusements on offer, sit on the beach and enjoy the sound of the surf crashing on the shore, or even test their mettle with some water sports if they're really feeling adventurous. They'll be able to choose from a selection of seaside B&Bs in coastal locations throughout the UK for their stay.
- This break is available on selected days of the week throughout the year, subject to availability. Excludes Bank and school holiday dates
- This break is a one night stay for two people
- The minimum age for this experience is 18 years old
- All experiences valid until 1st December 2021, plus optional 6 month extension
- View gift experience locations and further details
- View gift experience details