DIOR - 'Capture Totale' Firming and Wrinkle Corrective Cream 50ml

£79.00
Want it by Thursday?
Order within 16hrs, 47 mins, 29 secs
(£158.00 per 100ml)

Product description

Product description

Item No. 1309539915

This cream re-energises the skin and activates its 6 essential features for healthier, younger and radiant looking skin. The cream enriched with bio-fermented ceramide leaves skin feeling firmer and nourished with moisture. Fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections appear reduced. Skin looks more radiant. With every application, the firming and wrinkle correcting cream melts into the skin, wrapping it in comfort thanks to its unique micro-fragmented texture. 89% ingredients of natural origin. Percentage of natural ingredients. In compliance with the ISO 16128 standard parts 1 and 2. The remaining 11% have been carefully selected to optimize the formula's effectiveness and stability.

Editor's notes

How to use: Apply morning and night to the face and neck after the super potent serum for increased effectiveness and intense comfort.

  • Ideal for normal skin
  • Ideal for dry skin
  • Ideal for oily skin
  • Ideal for combination skin
  • Ideal for sensitive skin
  • Targets fine lines and wrinkles
  • Targets aging and uneven skin tone
  • Targets sagging skin
  • Hydrating
  • Smoothing
  • Nourishing
  • Skin-plumping
  • Aids skin renewal/restoration
  • Natural ingredients
  • Volume: 50ml

Free Try It First Sample

Try. Love. Keep!

Before you fully commit to your new purchase, test it first. This product will be delivered with a free matching sample, so you can try it before opening the full-size.

If you decide it's not for you, simply return your unopened full-size product to a Debenhams store or via post within 28 days for a full refund.


Discover more

Delivery & Returns
Standard home delivery (within 5 working days)£3.49 or FREE on orders £50 or over
Next Day delivery (order before 9pm)£3.99
More home delivery info
International delivery
More international delivery info
Click & Collect (within 2-4 days)FREE on all orders
More click & collect info

Non returnable item - Beauty

Once the original packaging has been opened we are unable to exchange or refund this item, unless faulty.

Reviews