DIOR - 'Capture Totale' Firming and Wrinkle Corrective Eye Cream 15ml

Want it by Tuesday?
Order within 8hrs, 6 mins, 45 secs
(£430.67 per 100ml)
Sorry - this item is currently out of stock.

    Product description

    Product description

    Item No. 1309539916

    DIOR's 'Capture Totale' anti-ageing eye cream, enriched with phytosterols, helps soothe, revitalise and improve the look of the eye area. The eye contour feels re-energised, marks of time, stress and fatigue appear reduced. The eye area looks smoothed and firmed with a healthy glow. 84% ingredients of natural origin. Percentage of natural ingredients. In compliance with the ISO 16128 standard parts 1 and 2. The remaining 16% have been carefully selected to optimise the formula's effectiveness and stability.

    Editor's notes

    How to use: Apply morning and night to the eye contour.

    • Ideal for normal skin
    • Ideal for dry skin
    • Ideal for oily skin
    • Ideal for combination skin
    • Ideal for sensitive skin
    • Targets fine lines and wrinkles
    • Targets aging and uneven skin tone
    • Targets sagging skin
    • Hydrating
    • Smoothing
    • Nourishing
    • Skin-plumping
    • Aids skin renewal/restoration
    • Natural ingredients
    • Volume: 15ml
    Delivery & Returns
    Standard home delivery (within 7 working days)£3.49 or FREE on orders £50 or over
    Next Day delivery (order before 9pm)£3.99
    Nominated Day£3.99
    More home delivery info
    International delivery
    More international delivery info
    Click & Collect (FREE on all orders)
    More click & collect info

    Non returnable item - Beauty

    Once the original packaging has been opened we are unable to exchange or refund this item, unless faulty.

    Reviews