DIOR - Capture Totale' High Performance Gentle Face Cleanser 150ml

£32.00
Want it by Tuesday?
Order within 1hrs, 23 mins, 2 secs
(£21.33 per 100ml)

Product description

Product description

Item No. 1309539917

The essential step in the 'Capture Totale' routine, enriched with gentle cleanser and hydrating agents. Skin feels freed of impurities, soften, fresh and luminous. This high performance gentle face cleanser helps to protect skin's natural hydration. 87% ingredients of natural origin. Percentage of natural ingredients. In compliance with the ISO 16128 standard parts 1 and 2. The remaining 13% have been carefully selected to optimise the formula's effectiveness and stability.

Editor's notes

How to use: Apply morning and night to moist skin, lather and then rinse with warm water before beginning your skincare routine.

  • Ideal for normal skin
  • Ideal for dry skin
  • Ideal for oily skin
  • Ideal for combination skin
  • Ideal for sensitive skin
  • Targets dull skin
  • Targets aging and uneven skin tone
  • Hydrating
  • Smoothing
  • Nourishing
  • Aids skin renewal/restoration
  • Natural ingredients
  • Volume: 150ml
Delivery & Returns

UK Delivery

Standard home delivery (Within 5 working days)
FREE over £50 or £3.49
Next day delivery (Order before 9pm)
£3.99
Nominated day
£3.99
More UK delivery info

UK Click & Collect

Collect from store (Within 2-4 days)
FREE
Collect from Hermes ParcelShop (Within 5 working days)
£1.99
Collect from Hermes ParcelShop (Next day - order before 9pm)
£3.99
More click & collect info

International Delivery

International delivery (Delivered to 66 countries)
FREE over £50 or from £5
More international delivery info

Non returnable item - Beauty

Once the original packaging has been opened we are unable to exchange or refund this item, unless faulty.

Reviews