DIOR - 'Capture Totale' High Performance Treatment Serum Lotion 175ml

£49.00
Want it by Tuesday?
Order within 2hrs, 27 mins, 51 secs
(£28.00 per 100ml)

Product description

Product description

Item No. 1309539920

The first key step in the 'Capture Totale' routine, enriched with Vitamins C, E, B3 and amino acids. Skin appears rebalanced, more even and softer. Its suppleness and radiance feel improved. 94% ingredients of natural origin. Percentage of natural ingredients. In compliance with the ISO 16128 standard parts 1 and 2. The remaining 6% have been carefully selected to optimise the formula's effectiveness and stability.

Editor's notes

How to use: Apply morning and night to perfectly cleansed skin. The serum-lotion is the first step in the age-defying program.

  • Ideal for normal skin
  • Ideal for dry skin
  • Ideal for oily skin
  • Ideal for combination skin
  • Ideal for sensitive skin
  • Targets fine lines and wrinkles
  • Targets aging and uneven skin tone
  • Targets sagging skin
  • Hydrating
  • Smoothing
  • Nourishing
  • Skin-plumping
  • Aids skin renewal/restoration
  • Natural ingredients
  • Volume: 175ml
Delivery & Returns

UK Delivery

Standard home delivery (Within 5 working days)
FREE over £50 or £3.49
Next day delivery (Order before 9pm)
£3.99
Nominated day
£3.99
More UK delivery info

UK Click & Collect

Collect from store (Within 2-4 days)
FREE
Collect from Hermes ParcelShop (Within 5 working days)
£1.99
Collect from Hermes ParcelShop (Next day - order before 9pm)
£3.99
More click & collect info

International Delivery

International delivery (Delivered to 66 countries)
FREE over £50 or from £5
More international delivery info

Non returnable item - Beauty

Once the original packaging has been opened we are unable to exchange or refund this item, unless faulty.

Reviews