Do not leave burning candles unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
This candle from Paddywax will add a stylish touch to indoor and outdoor spaces. Ideal for creating a calming ambience, it has a concrete holder complete with a distinctive pattern and will infuse your home with the scent of pepper and pomelo.
- Dimensions (HW): 9cm x 11cm
- Concrete candle holder with soy wax blend candle and wood lid
- To prevent uneven burning, sooting or dripping, keep wicks trimmed to at least Ê inch and keep candles away from air vents, fans and drafts
- Remove any wax residue from wick before lighting. Always clear candle of wick and match debris before lighting
- Always clean residue wax from candleholders. Follow recommended burn times. This will avoid excessive heat build-up
- Allow the wax pool to melt to the edge of the vessel before extinguishing to avoid tunnelling. All candles should be discarded when burned down to a Ë inch height
- Candles should not be kept in direct sunlight, as this will fade colours and cause the wax to soften or lose its shape
- Place the candle holder on a stable, non-flammable, heat-resistant surface. The candle container will be hot. Never touch or move a burning candle
- Keep lit candles away from bedding, shower curtains and other flammable materials and accessories
- Never leave candles unattended or where children or pets could be injured. Extinguish when flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Trim wick and relight
- When candlescaping, keep candles at least 1 inch away from each other so shorter candles will not melt into the sides of taller candles
- It is unsafe to burn candles to the very bottom always throw out your candles when a Ë inch remains. Always extinguish candles before going to bed