Do not leave burning candles unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Holly Hill; a green mix of winter berries. Can a scent smell green? Well if it can then this one does. This was named after a beautiful wood by the River Hamble where we used to walk our dog and dream of owning a candle making company. Stop sniggering, it's a true story, boring yes but true none the less.
- Burn time: 30-35 hours
- Single-wick candle
- Wax type: Mineral and Vegetable blend
- Candle holder: Metal Tin
- Top notes: Green, Pear, Fruity
- Heart notes: Champagne Accord, Cinnamon, Berries, Strawberry
- Base notes: Musk, Nutmeg, Almond
- Warm/Spicy scent
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Follow directions for use on the underside of the lid.
- Capacity: 230g
- Dimensions (HWD): 7.7 x 7.7 x 6.6cm