Coronavirus update – Extensions and Exchanges
Create your own sushi masterpieces with top tips from a professional YO! Sushi chef. Learn step by step how to make all the Japanese classics, which include maki, nigiri, inside-out rolls and temaki. The professional will be on hand to demonstrate the art of turning fresh ingredients into stylish restaurant-quality sushi. Learn how best to prepare rice, fish and vegetables, and then give it a go yourself! After plenty of useful insights, you can take home your own box of creations, along with a sushi rolling mat, recipe booklet, a certificate each and a 25% off voucher which you can use on your next visit.
- Number of participants: For two people
- Availability: Availability varies by location so please check when you have chosen where you want to go.
- Duration: Lasts around two - three hours, including time to eat the sushi you have produced - apart from the London locations which run for approximately three hours.
- Participant Guidelines: Minimum age is 16. Not all sushi involves fish and vegetarians are most welcome. Please inform the venue when booking if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Dress Code: An apron will be provided for the duration of the experience.
- Locations: St Pauls (London), Bloomsbury (London), Cheltenham (Gloucestershire)
- Validity: Voucher valid for 10 months