Hello, you romantics. The time has come for our Valentine's offers to end for this year.
Still looking for amazing deals? Find all you need with top brands in dresses, footwear, knitwear and more, plus savings on Beauty and Home you’ll want to snap up quickly.
Explore our top deals now.
Hey, lovebird. Are you searching for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift? Look no further – here you’ll find gifts for him and gifts for her they’ll fall head over heels for. We’ve got Valentine’s gift ideas everyone will love, including luxe treats such as watches, lingerie, jewellery and fragrance, all wrapped up in your endless love. Treat friends, partners and even yourself this Valentine’s Day and find the perfect additions to their home, wardrobe and accessory collections. St. Valentine will be proud of your gift choices, that’s for sure.
When is Valentine’s Day?
- Valentine’s Day is always on the 14th February every year. This year, it falls on a Monday.
What is Valentine’s Day?
- Valentine's Day is celebrated annually on the 14th February. It originated as a Christian feast day that honoured an early Christian martyr called Saint Valentine and, through folk traditions that have occurred over the years, it has become a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of love all over the world.
What should I do for Valentine’s Day 2023?
- Whether you’re spending Valentine’s Day together or apart this year, we’ve got the gifts you can share the love with. Going out for a romantic meal is the perfect excuse to gift a new outfit, jewellery, makeup or fragrance, or perhaps you’ll be going on a loved-up stroll, all wrapped up in a gifted scarf or coat. We’ve also got an exciting range of gift experiences, so you can make memories to treasure forever.
What should I get my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day?
- Here at Debenhams.com, we’ve got a vast range of gifts for him he’ll love. From cosy knitwear to luxury watches and signature fragrances, there’s something to suit every personality.
What should I get my girlfriend for Valentine’s Day?
- Thanks to our huge range of brands and gift collections, there’s something for everyone to love at Debenhams.com. Find her perfect match in the form of fragrances, Beauty gift sets and elegant jewellery. Plus discover timeless lingerie that makes her feel extra special.
What should I write in a Valentine’s Day card?
- Typically, Valentine’s Day cards are used to express how one feels about the recipient, be it romantic or platonic love. A cheesy joke or compliment is often involved somewhere, too!
Can Valentine’s Day be for friends and family?
- Yes! At Debenhams.com, we want to celebrate all forms of love on Valentine’s Day. Every relationship is important, so why not show your friends and family how much they mean to you? We’ve got the perfect Valentine’s gifts to do just that.
Is Valentine’s Day a holiday?
- Valentine’s Day is not marked as a holiday in the UK.