Celebrate your mother figure this Mother’s Day with gifts she’ll treasure forever. We’ve got Mother’s Day gifts for every personality type, so rest assured that we’ve got something for everyone. Explore our Mother’s Day gift ideas for new mum gifts, mum to be gifts and presents for mum that will show her you know her. Is she a Beauty lover? She’ll adore gift sets from her favourite brands, plus some pampering treats that allow her to relax and recharge. For the fashionistas, they’ll be delighted with chic accessories and style statements such as bags, scarves and cosy knitwear. Looking for something a little more luxe? Our ladies watches and jewellery will make her think of you every time she puts them on, plus small gifts for fussy mums will ensure you’ve done a job well done this year.
When is Mother’s Day 2023?
- Mother’s Day is on Sunday 19th March 2023.
Where does Mother’s Day come from?
- Mother’s Day is a holiday that honours motherhood and is observed in different ways throughout the world. It falls on the fourth Sunday in Lent, and over time the Mothering Sunday tradition shifted to become more secular, with children gifting their mothers with flowers and other tokens of appreciation.
What are some Mother’s Day gift ideas?
- Whatever her personality, find gifts she’ll treasure forever. We’ve got pampering gifts for the Beauty lover, fashion pieces for fashionista and homeware treats everyone will love.
Why is Mother’s Day different in the UK compared to the US?
- As Mother’s Day started as a tradition linked to the church, the date it falls on has changed over time.
Why is Mother’s Day in March?
- Mother’s Day is in March as it is the closest Sunday to being nine months away from the 25th December.